The Cane Crono pump is the basis for a family of pumps designed to address a wide range of subcutaneous and intravenous drug administration therapies. The Crono P model has been developed with a leading UK hospital to provide a much higher degree of sophisticated programming for pulsatile applications. This model can use either a 10mL or 20mL syringe and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for 200-300 full syringe infusions.
- 10mL and 20mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connectors
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume
- Simple priming facility (1.5mL max)
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety.
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Real time clock facility allows programming of different doses over a 24 hour period. (Three phases)
- Pulse interval selectable for either 90 or 180 minutes
- Pulse size programmable from 5µL to 1000µL in 5 µL steps
- Automatic switch off at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 115g and dimensions 76 x 47 x 29 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Supplied with a full range of carrying accessories
- Two year warranty
- CE approved
Designed specifically for subcutaneous use this model allows increased levels of control in pulsatile infusion applications and is the first of this type to offer a real time clock system for full 24hour control of dose rates.