The Crono SC is an advanced model within the Cane Crono range of miniature portable syringe drivers. With the additional features of flow rate control selection and programmable bolus facilities this pump extends the range of therapeutic applications for the Crono pumps. In common with all Crono models it is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy of approximately 6 months.
- A choice of 10ml or 20mL dedicated syringe with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connectors
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Automatic switch off at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 139g and dimensions 84 x 55 x 42 mm
- Full PCA Programming capability for bolus and basal rate adjustments with bolus lock out
- Flow rates calibrated in µl for very fine adjustment from 5 to 5000. (05mL to 35mL per hour
- Adjustable occlusion pressure settings (3 levels)
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Supplied with a full range of carrying accessories
- Two year warranty
- CE approved
Designed specifically for subcutaneous use this model allows delivery of very finely adjusted flow rates. Intended primarily for PCA applications this pump may well find applications in wider areas of therapy which currently employ less compact pump systems.