The Crono Twin is a unique pump configuration designed to deliver higher volumes of drug, but where there is a critical requirement to balance the amount of drug delivered in two separate sites. This model uses a pair of the Crono 20mL syringe reservoirs, and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for approximately 100 full volume infusions.
In particular these pumps have increased flow rate facilities and a higher level of pumping pressure to manage the requirements for the administration of more viscous fluids such as Immunoglobulin.
- 2 x 20mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connector
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Simple prime function (3.0mL maximum)
- Delivery time programmable from 30 minutes to 400 hours
- Automatic switch off and pump reset at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 158g and dimensions 81 x 82 x 33 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Two year warranty
- CE approved