S-PID 30 Pump
The Crono S-PID 30 pump is a higher volume derivation of the Super PID model with some additional programming features. This model uses the Crono 30mL syringe reservoir, and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for approximately 70 full syringe infusions.
In particular these pumps have increased flow rate facilities and a higher level of pumping pressure to manage the requirements for the administration of more viscous fluids such as Immunoglobulin.
- 30mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connector
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume.
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Simple prime function (1.5mL maximum)
- Delivery can be programmed in flow rate mode (0.1 to 75mL/Hr) or in timed mode (25mins to 300 hours) to meet local requirements
- Automatic switch off and pump reset at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 125g and dimensions 80 x 47 x 30 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Two year warranty
- CE approved