Super PID Pump
The Crono Super PID pump, based on the well-established range of pumps from Cane, has been specially developed to meet the specific requirements for the treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency. This model can use either a 10mL or 20mL syringe reservoir, and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for approximately 70 full syringe infusions.
In particular these pumps have increased flow rate facilities and a higher level of pumping pressure to manage the requirements for the administration of more viscous fluids such as Immunoglobulin.
- 10mL and 20mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connectors
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Simple prime function (1.5mL maximum)
- Delivery time programmable from 30 minutes to 99 hours
- Automatic switch off and pump reset at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 115g and dimensions 77 x 47 x 29 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Two year warranty
- CE approved