The Cane Crono 30 pump is a direct derivation of the standard Crono model with an enlarged syringe capacity. This model uses the specific Crono 30mL syringe, and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for 200-300 full syringe infusions.
- 30mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connectors
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume
- Simple priming facility (1.5mL max)
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Automatic switch off at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 125g and dimensions 80 x 47 x 30 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Supplied with a full range of carrying accessories
- Two-year warranty
- CE approved
Designed specifically for subcutaneous use this model allows delivery of required volume over a specific period. This is the ideal pump for use for treatment of Thalassemia, and for the infusion of Bricanyl in the treatment of Brittle Asthma, where increased dose volumes are appropriate. Its compact size and ease of use make it ideal for home based therapies where mobility and flexibility are paramount. The pump can be programmed to deliver the syringe fill volume over any specified period between 1 hour and 99 hours.