S-PID 100 Pump
The Crono S-PID 100 pump is a higher volume derivation of the Super PID model with some additional programming features. This model uses the Crono 100mL syringe reservoir, and is supplied with a range of carrying accessories for user convenience. The single battery cell has a typical life expectancy sufficient for approximately 60 to 80 full syringe infusions.
In particular these pumps have increased flow rate facilities and a higher level of pumping pressure to manage the requirements for the administration of more viscous fluids such as Immunoglobulin.
- 100mL dedicated syringes with universal ‘Luer-Lok’ connector
- Programmable partial syringe fill volume.
- Electronic monitoring and control circuits for safety
- Light alloy precision engineered pumping mechanism
- Simple prime function (3.0mL maximum)
- Delivery can be programmed in flow rate mode (0.2 mL/hr to 300mL/Hr) or in timed mode (20 min to 500 hours) to meet local requirements
- Automatic switch off and pump reset at end of delivery
- Light and compact with a weight of 140g and dimensions 88 x 59 x 56 mm
- 3 Volt lithium long life battery
- Two year warranty
- CE approved
Because of the high volumes delivered by this device we particularly recommend the neria multi range of infusion sets to spread the delivery over between 2 and 4 sites simultaneously. To simplify the filling of the larger size syringes (50mL and 100mL) we also recommend the use of the new Cronofill accessory.
Cronofill Syringe filling aid
The new Cronofill accessory is designed to simplify the drawing up process for the larger volume 50 mL and 100 mL syringes. It can make it easier to fill, and provides greater accuracy of filling volume.