Saflo™ 90 Needle Safe Subcutaneous Infusion Set
To complement the standard Saflo™ device a new lower cost 90 degree model has been added to the range, with a simplified semi-automatic needle protection system.
- A passive and effective needle safe system
- Soft catheter construction for maximum dwell times
- Licensed specifically for subcutaneous administrations
- Two catheter length options – colour coded for easy identification
- Very low priming volumes (Less than 0.2mL)
- Latex-free and DEHP-free construction
The Saflo 90 Port models, available with 6mm and 9 mm catheter lengths are intended to enable intermittent infusions without repeated needle injections. They may also be used, with a standard fluid administration set, for subcutaneous rehydration applications allowing flow rates up to 400mL/Hr
Following the initial introduction additional configurations will become available, and we have the option to tailor to specific therapy requirements.
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||NHS Code||Box Quantity|
|SF90-106||Saflo 90 6mm catheter 100cm tubing||FSB1933||12|
|SF90-109||Saflo 90 9mm catheter 100cm tubing||FSB1935||12|
|SF90-109-AS||Saflo 90 9mm catheter 100cm tubing with anti-siphon valve.||FSB2327||12|
|SF90-P09||Saflo 90 9mm Infusion Port||FSB2087||12|
|SF90-P06||Saflo 90 6mm Infusion Port||FSN458||12|